Before:
Before:
This is the first mascara I've tried since Clinique's, that I've liked. It wore really well, and washed off easily. The remaining residue came off quickly with some almond oil on a cotton round. It did not pull out any of my lashes when washing off (or any other time). I like how it added volume without getting clumpy, and looked dramatic without looking overdone.
This mascara will get another round of trials once I've finished round one.





Thanks for sharing such an amazing blog!!!
ReplyDeleteProfessional makeup artist Chennai
I really appreciate the quality of this blog post. It offers valuable insights and practical information that readers can easily understand and apply. The article is well-written, engaging, and full of useful tips. Thank you for taking the time to create such informative content. I’ve learned something new today, and I’m sure many others will benefit from it as well. Keep sharing your expertise and continue publishing such amazing articles.
ReplyDeleteBest Interior Designing institute in Delhi NCR
Best Fashion Designing institute in Delhi NCR
Graphic Designing course in Delhi NCR,
Best Makeup Training Institute in Delhi NCR.