Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Latisse - End of week one

It's the end of the first week.  Side effects have included occasional dry eyes, and occasional mild itchiness.  I don't think I would have noticed either, if I wasn't paying attention to it. I stopped using the applicators that come with it, and started using my own brush.  The applicators soak up a lot of product, touch too much of the eyelid, and don't seem to deposit very much product.  In the two days that I used the applicators, it took three drops to do both eyes, contrasted to using my own brush, which used one drop for both eyes.  I'm using an Utrecht fine sable brush (it's an artist's paint brush), and I wash it after using it.  I'm including some photos, but I don't think there is a noticeable difference from the start photos.

Pictures!

End of Week one, No mascara:


 End of Week one, With Mascara:




No comments:

Post a Comment