Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Review! Lancome La Base Pro



The Lancome website has this to say about their La Base Pro:

For gorgeous, picture-perfect makeup like a pro, this primer promises a smooth, radiant, canvas for a flawless makeup look. LancĂ´me’s exclusive Elasto-Smooth™ technology refines skin’s texture and diffuses light to visibly reduce imperfections with a satiny-soft finish. Makeup glides on effortlessly and color stays truer and more vibrant for that right-off-the-runway, air-brushed look that lasts until you take it off. Oil-free.

Using this primer certainly helps cover my pores to give a more flawless finish, but not completely so.  Without makeup applied over it, it doesn't seem like it did anything,  However, once I apply my foundation, I notice distinctly smoother skin.  I use two pumps for my whole face, which seems like a lot.  I will continue to use this primer until I run out of it, but after that I plan to experiment with other brands to see if I can find something that completely hides all of my pores. 

Before:

After:

With foundation:

No comments:

Post a Comment