Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Review! NARS Sheer Glow in Punjab

I've been on the lookout for a new foundation.  In the winter, I like to use Asian BB creams and embrace my naturally pale complexion.  But, in the warmer months, my skin darkens a bit, and I enhance that with self-tanner just a smidge.

I've heard good things about NARS Sheer Glow, so I decided to give it a try.

I really like it.  I like the sheer-to-medium coverage that evens out my complexion and hides most of my flaws.  It feels lightweight, and doesn't cake or crease.  I could easily make this my go-to foundation.

Here I am, bare faced:

And here I am with one coat of NARS Sheer Glow.  I was matched to the shade Punjab.

And here I am with the rest of my makeup on:
And a side-by-side:
Finally, here is a list of what I used:
Blush: tarte Cheek Stain in Blissful

Brows:
Lips:

Eyes:
Lashes: Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara (Walgreens)

No comments:

Post a Comment