Thursday, April 11, 2013

Lip Swatch! - Wet n Wild Megalast Matte Lipstick - 914C - Mocha-licious

I swatched out 13 more Wet n Wild Megalast Lipsticks here.   Today is 914C - Mocha-licious!

This color is a brown-orange-brick. I was hoping that it wouldn't pull so orange on me, because the sticker looks like a brown-pink-nude.  It looked very, very 90's on me.  That, by the way, was not my best look, and neither is this color for me.  However, I think it would look wonderful on a person with a darker complexion.  It would also be a useful color to tone down a bright lipstick.

First, bare lips.  I prepped them with a thin application of Lansinoh.
Now, a thin layer, applied from the tube, in a single swipe.  I left half of my lips bare for comparison.
Now for what I would call full strength.  I applied directly from the tube.  This color does intensify quite a bit with a second coat. 

Next is full lip.  I applied directly from the tube to the bare side, and I put on about 2 coats.  This lipstick is very opaque when applied directly from the tube.  

2 comments: