Monday, April 29, 2013

Review! Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara

Today I'm going to talk about Tarte's Lights, Camera, Lashes! mascara.  Tarte says this is "A lengthening, curling, volumizing, and conditioning mascara infused with olive esters to condition, treat, and protect lashes."  It is not waterproof.

Before:
After!
Before:
And, after!
This is the first mascara I've tried since Clinique's, that I've liked.  It wore really well, and washed off easily.  The remaining residue came off quickly with some almond oil on a cotton round.  It did not pull out any of my lashes when washing off (or any other time).  I like how it added volume without getting clumpy, and looked dramatic without looking overdone.

This mascara will get another round of trials once I've finished round one.

No comments:

Post a Comment